Soy Candle Fantastic!
There’s a special charm and relaxing sense with candles. Every person in every home should enjoy the positive, relaxing vibe and Fragrances that especially Soy Wax Candles produce. However, a lighted candle is an open flame and a fire hazard if you’re not careful.
According to the National Fire Protection Association, from 2009-2013, U.S. Fire Department responded to 9,300 home structure fires that were started by candles causing 86 deaths, 827 injuries and $374 million in property damages.
Candles caused 3% of reported home fire deaths, 6% home fire injuries and 5% fire property damage.
How To Safely Burn A Candle?
Make sure to trim the wick approximately 1/4 inch each time before lightning the candle. Always use a candle holder, which should be heat resistant, sturdy and big enough to contain any drips or melted wax. Make sure to clean it before and after you have burt your candle.
Burn the candle in well ventilated rooms. Never leave the candle alone in the bathroom with the door closed.
Preferably light the candle with a long-enough match.
When lightning a candle use common sense and never leave a lighted candle unattended.
- Keep the candles out of reach from children and pets.
- Don’t fall asleep while the candle is still burning.
- Keep the candle holder or container clean. Things might accidentally catch fire.
- Do not put the candle in the microwave in an attempt to melt the wax. It can lead to explosion.
- Don’t put candles near curtains or other flammable objects.
- Although candles are very relaxing and romantic, always keep safety in mind!
Enjoy, and be safe!
Do you have any questions or comments? Please leave them below![contact-form]